Tiny Terrain Editor
A downloadable game for Windows
Create and walk around terrain in this tiny terrain editor. A tiny demo app built using SimulationStarterKit.
- Modify the terrain generation script
- Click "Generate Terrain" button
- Click "Walk" option to walk around (you can show / hide the editor windows by clicking the cog icon)
Hints / things to try:
- Monument Valley: Try changing the persistence value from 0.25 to 0.75 i.e. change the line "terrainType:SetPersistence (0.25)" to "terrainType:SetPersistence (0.75)" to create a monument valley look
- Corroded Valley: Try changing the persistence value greater still from 0.25 to 1.0 i.e. change the line "terrainType:SetPersistence (0.25)" to "terrainType:SetPersistence (1.0)" to create a corroded valley look
- Arctic Valley: Turn the valley floor into an ice rink by changing the line "baseFlatTerrain:SetFrequency (2.0)" to "baseFlatTerrain:SetFrequency (0.0)"
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.