A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A little procedural Terrain, City & Traffic builder.
- Use the in-game editor to define the rules for creating your terrain, grass, rocks, trees, city and traffic
- Create your own unique look using the wide range of graphical settings from retro-pixellated to film-noir and more
- Walk and fly around your creation
- More features (and gameplay) coming soon...
- Release notes are here.
Purchasing gives you access to all future updates.
- Unzip the zip file
- Double click the my-game.bat to launch
STEAMDECK / LINUX:
- To add it as a non-steam game launch your Steam Deck in desktop mode
- Download the AppImage file
- Right click the file -> Properties -> Permissions -> select the "Is Executable" checkbox
- Right click the file -> Add to Steam
- Access the game from your steam library's non-steam games and set the steam input control scheme (tap the little game controller icon on the steam game's launch view) to "Keyboard (WASD) and Mouse"
(With Keyboard (WASD) and Mouse steam input scheme applied)
- Configure the city, traffic, terrain, tree, rock etc parameters in the in-game GUI then click "Build" to generate
- Directional Pad (Arrow Keys / WASD): Forwards | Backwards | Left | Right
- Left Joystick: If Flying Camera is active then this increases | decreases altitude
- R2 + Right TrackPad rotates viewpoint
- Touchscreen: Also rotates viewpoint
If you have any issues then contact me by email: email@example.com
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Published||19 days ago|
|Tags||First-Person, Open World, Procedural Generation|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
City-Demo_v02.zip 5 MB
City-Demo_v02-x86_64.AppImage 66 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.